Friday 10 February 2012

Cat-atonic Napping

If, like me, you are a feline-fiend, a pusscat-pushover, a moggy-muppet, a cataholic, then you will really love the pictures on the link at the bottom of the page, sent to me by another cat-loving friend this week.

The photos reminded me of many that we have taken over the years of our own mad mogs.
I thought you might enjoy these en route to the really professional sleep-in shots below.



The patient baby-sitter

The basketful

The drunken slump

You can't get me!

Cat condos
The balancing act
The furry jumble

Overflow



The head-in-the-sand

(A very old pic, so not good quality) Puppy love

Embarrassed or what?

Shoehorn available on request
Hello Pumpkin! (from my friend in France)



Now have a look at these sleeping mogs. They will make you laugh out loud!






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! As Cousin says, your animals all get on very well. I have a feeling your link is going to lead to something Sue Perkins tweeted a few days ago. Not sure the dodgy connection will hold long enough for me to look again.

    ReplyDelete

Ah, go on! Make my day - leave a comment!